updates
Hey there stranger! Welcome to our little corner of happiness, otherwise known as Forever After! So glad you found us on the big wide world of the web! We are essentially an AU Once Upon a Time rpg, with a dash of Narnia, as well as other interesting fairy tales and folklores added into the mix! Feel free to look around and get an idea of who were are and what we do here, and don’t be shy, you can always ask any questions in our friendly C-Box! We hope you join here at FA!

events
staff

wanted

Add Reply New Topic
New Poll

It Was Only A Swim, If Charlotte turned into a mermaid
Charlotte Affeldt
 Posted: Apr 10 2015, 11:48 PM
N/A
- Age -
Single
- relationship status -
waitress
- Awards: None -
is Offline

IT WAS ONLY A SWIM
---------------------------------------
user posted image
Charlotte was not in the mood to get out of bed. She was warm and comfortable, not to mention that she was in the arms of the man that she loved. A small smile crossed her face. It has been a long time coming but her relationship with him was more than she had ever imagined it would be. She couldn't help but snuggle closer to him. As much as she wanted to stay with him in the warm bed, she was trying her best to get up and get active. Today's activity was swimming. Since the only swimming area today was the ocean, she decided that it would be a good idea to get an early start in order to see the sunrise. Lottie kissed his cheek before hesitantly getting out of the bed.

She made her way towards her dresser and grabbed her swimsuit before placing it on. She then put on a pair of jeans and t-shirt over the suit. She then grabbed a pad of paper and a pen and wrote a note for Elliott once he had woken up.

Morning,

I've headed out to the beach for a swim. If I'm not back when you wake up come and join me.

xoxo Charlotte

Placing the pen down, she grabbed her phone and put on a pair of shoes before heading out of their small home. She walked down the dimly lit road to just where the sun was beginning to rise. The sun had not made its appearance yet, but the brightness was making a presence.

By the time she got to the beach she knew that she had timed her day perfectly. Charlotte pealed off her over clothing and headed into the cold water. She knew that she would have to invest in a wet suit if she were to continue these morning swims. Char finally became used to the water she dunked her underwater. It didn't take her long for her to finally begin to swim. As she began to take her strides, she found herself pausing a moment to watch the sun rise. Just as she made her way towards the surface, a green light flashed, which caused her to shake her head slightly. She ignored it and continued to swim.

It wasn't much longer that she continued to swim laps in the open ocean, she was glad that she hadn't found any wildlife in the area. Swimming became easier and easier to her. Once she decided to get out of the water, she couldn't. She couldn't find her legs to move herself.

In fact, she didn't even see legs at all!

Instead she came fact to face with a mermaid tail. Her eyes widened, "Oh my god!" She exclaimed from her half seating position. The waves from the tide washed over her. Sure, she knew things in Storybrooke were different, but she never thought she would be effected by this. She tried to move her teal fin but it only flopped, splashing her in the salt water. Maybe she needed to stay in the water for the time being.

She just hoped that Elliott would come sooner rather than later to help her.

Tag: Elliott
TEMPLATE BY LILY (HER MAJESTY'S FINEST.) AT ATF
PM
^
Elliott Winters
 Posted: Apr 20 2015, 02:23 PM
- Members -
N/A
N/A
- Age -
N/A
- relationship status -
N/A
is Offline

Early mornings were not Elliott's strong point. When he had still been immortal, he had literally never slept. Then, when he had gotten trapped in this world, after about ten years or so he started falling into a sort of meditative state periodically. That should have been his first clue that the immortality he had enjoyed for thousands of years was fading. Five years after that, he was actually sleeping... something he found he rather enjoyed. Once he got used to it. But it wasn't until he had started seeing changes in his body brought on by puberty and noticing that he was aging that he realized he had become fully mortal. He hadn't been pleased about it at the time, and though he had gradually come to accept it he had hoped to one day regain his immortality.

Then he had met Charlotte, and his entire mindset on that score changed. It was a long time before he recognized his real feelings for her, and even longer before he had seen them come to anything. Had he still had his immortality, he would have given it up to be with her. He would rather live one lifetime with her than face all the ages of the world alone. Now that he knew what love felt like... and what it felt like to have that love reciprocated... it wasn't something he wanted to do without. He finally understood why people went to such extreme lengths to win the love of another, and to keep it.

When she snuggled closer to him, he reflexively wrapped his arms a little more tightly around her. When she kissed his cheek he smiled in his sleep, and settled back down. When she slipped out of bed, a small crease appeared between his eyebrows and the smile faded. He reached out and pulled her pillow close to him, nestling his face into it. By the time he realized it wasn't actually her he was cuddling with and woke up fully, she was gone. Grumbling wordlessly about the early hour and the frustrating need to empty his bladder, he stumbled out of bed and into the bathroom thankful that he didn't have to worry about fumbling with clothes in his half-asleep state. By the time he was done with that, he was a little more awake but still not fully awake yet.

After washing his face and hands, he went back into the bedroom with the intention of finding a pair of boxer shorts to pull on before he went through the rest of their home in search of Charlotte and food... in that order. Then he saw the note she had left him. Charlotte in a bathing suit, soaking wet from her swim? That was a sight he couldn't say no to. Instead of boxer shorts, he pulled on a pair of swimming trunks and a t-shirt instead and headed for the beach.

When he got there, he shucked off his shirt and stepped out of his sandals, leaving them with Charlotte's things and walking to where he saw her sitting on the edge of the water with her legs in it. "Hey, Char. How's the..." He started to ask about the water... something of a joke, since he wasn't actually effected by the cold... and stopped when he saw the fish tail. He thought it was one of those fake ones you could buy online now. It sure looked a lot better in reality than it did in the photos. It didn't occur to him that it might actually be the real deal. Not when it was Charlotte he was talking to, and not when they had gone swimming together loads of times before and he hadn't seen so much as a scale let alone a full-on tail. "Huh. I didn't know you were into that whole mermaid thing. But wherever you bought that, they did a good job making it look realistic" he said, plopping down into the water next to her and kissing her cheek.

PM
^
Charlotte Affeldt
 Posted: Apr 20 2015, 02:56 PM
N/A
- Age -
Single
- relationship status -
waitress
is Offline

IT WAS ONLY A SWIM
---------------------------------------
user posted image
Charlotte did her best to not go into breakdown mode. This was a weird town and weird things happened to everyone. Since she was human, she didn't think that such things like curses could affect her.

She was dead wrong.

She sat at the edge of the beach with a mermaid tail in the water. She couldn’t even look away from her tail. It was staring back at her, taunting her. Char had been so busy staring at her new found body part to even notice Elliott appear next to her. He kissed her cheek and made a comment about her hiding loving mermaid things. Her face turned as red as a beet. Her head snapped to look at him, her brown eyes staring into his own.

“What makes you think that I bought this? I was swimming and I tried to get out of the water, next thing I know I have a freaking tail!” She informed him. Her words were slightly harsher than she had intend them to. What could she say? She was now, for whatever reason a mermaid. She didn’t even know if she could stand or walk. For all she knew Elliott would have to carry her home and place her in the bathtub for the rest of her life.

”I can’t stay like this forever, you have to help me fix it!” She stated. Lists of things came through her mind of things that she wouldn’t be able to do in her mermaid form. She couldn’t wear anything, other than her newly found sea shell bra and her tail. There went her future wedding dress, she would probably never be able to sleep with Elliott ever again, or have children. “I can’t be like this El, there are too many things that I wouldn’t be able to do.” She said to him. Her voice was completely serious.

There were not many times when Charlotte herself got as panicked and stressed as this. She was usually cool and calm. However when she was faced with a tail for the rest of her life she completely lost it. ”There has to be a reason as to why I was changed into a mermaid.” Lottie explained, hoping she wasn’t overwhelming Elliott. "Am I talking to fast?" She asked knowing that she was in the midst of a mental breakdown

Tag: Elliott
TEMPLATE BY LILY (HER MAJESTY'S FINEST.) AT ATF
PM
^
Elliott Winters
 Posted: May 14 2015, 12:03 AM
- Members -
N/A
N/A
- Age -
N/A
- relationship status -
N/A
is Offline

"Whoa. Hey. No need to bite my head off. I've seen online that you can buy mermaid tails, and there are videos of people swimming around in pools wearing them" Elliott replied somewhat defensively, leaning away from her a bit to see her better... and to better move out of her reach if she took a swing at him. "How was I to know you hadn't gone and bought one for yourself?" It wasn't as though she showed him lists of her purchases or anything, nor did he ask or expect her to. What she did with her money was her business.

He took a closer look at her, seeing where the scales of the upper portion of the tail were melded with flesh at the waist. He had missed that before. But he also hadn't been looking for it, either. And now that he was paying attention, he could also sense the magic related to it. He had missed it initially, what with the ever-present taste and scent of magic around this town and all. Well... s**t. Elliott raked a hand through his hair, heedless of the sand and sea water he left behind in the process. Her anxiousness was starting to make him freak out a little in his head. But right now, she needed him to be the calm one. They couldn't both have a meltdown.

"Uh. No. No, it's fine" he replied, shaking his head slightly. "I gotta say, this whole transformation magic thing isn't really my area of expertise" he admitted. His area was... to sum it up... winter magic. How the hell was he going to even begin to figure this thing out let alone reverse it? One thing he did know was that no way was he going to go seeking help from Rumpelstiltskin. Regina... maybe, if things got desperate. Given her record, he didn't fully trust her. But not the Dark One. Not ever. "We'll figure something out" he said. "And hey, if all else fails, I'm sure I could find a way to get one of those fancy tails for myself" he added, only half jokingly, hoping to get her to smile or laugh or even swat him. Anything besides look like she was about to cry.

Elliott draped an arm over her shoulders and pulled her against him, his thumb gently rubbing small circles on her skin. "As for the why of it... well, you do look pretty damn hot. But I'm biased, so you shouldn't quote me on that as being someone else's motive." He thought a moment more before speaking again. "Maybe it wasn't someone that did this, but something. Like... some kind of magical doohickey or other that got triggered when you swam close enough to it."
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Penalty Protection RPG-D Fallen Revelations Atlantis Unveiled

62442 Wizarding London RP Keep the Magic Secret The Enchanted Forest The Rise of Magic

skin by lauz of shine and candyland couture.