updates
Hey there stranger! Welcome to our little corner of happiness, otherwise known as Forever After! So glad you found us on the big wide world of the web! We are essentially an AU Once Upon a Time rpg, with a dash of Narnia, as well as other interesting fairy tales and folklores added into the mix! Feel free to look around and get an idea of who were are and what we do here, and don’t be shy, you can always ask any questions in our friendly C-Box! We hope you join here at FA!

events
staff

wanted

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Add Reply New Topic
New Poll

a new friend (jafar)
bartholomew
 Posted: Apr 6 2015, 04:07 AM
- Members -
N/A
N/A
- Age -
Single
- relationship status -
N/A
- Awards: None -
is Offline

Bartholomew/Leonardo Cooper
Bart was nervous as teh guards approached but watched fasincated as Jafar redirected a spear to hit the wall instead. He was in awe of Jafar's skills and pouted. "Not fair. I haven't learned that yet. You're lucky." said Bart. He watched in shock as Jafar froze it andsent it back towards the guards knocking them over. Then a tornado blew through causing some damage and then gray smoke surrounded them as they vanished. Bart blinked realizing they'd moved as they were outside the city. He grinned looking up at him as Jafar asked his question.

"Yes I am. That was awesome. I hope I'm get to be as strong as you some day. I'll work really hard." said Bart.

He looked around realizing they were outside the city. He pouted realizing with the commotion they couldn't really tour the city.

"Darn. I guess it's hard to explore a city with the guards looking for you. Maybe we should try something else." said Bart.

He grinned waving his hand as a puff of purple smoke enveloped them and then vanished. Nothing appeared to have change but Bart was still grinning.

"It's a spell I learned to disguise ourselves. Now if anyone sees us they'll think we're someone else. Normally we'd have to reverse but I think it'll wear off eventually since I'm still an apprentice. But now we can explore the town. Maybe you can show me some of your favorite spots or famous places?" said Bart.

© kristen

--------------------
user posted image

I'm Baelfire/Neal, Arion/Samson/Felipe, Eustace, Maleficent, and Bartholomew/Leonardo.
PMEmail
^
Jafar
 Posted: Apr 12 2015, 02:08 PM
- Members -
"That's the thing about power... It can be so fleeting."
- Age -
Single
- relationship status -
Genie
is Offline

Jafar frowned upon the conjuration of the purple cloud, but all sign of emotion left his face as he closed his eyes, knowing that once activated, and allowed the spell to take the desired effect on his being, a sensation which reminded him vaguely of a fresh summer's breeze. Listening intently to the endless rambling about the intended usage for the magic which the boy had summoned, only to be honest enough, Jafar decided it would be for the best to make his reply as honest as possible; "It won't work, - or at least, I think it won't," he added, not wanting to seem too righteous in a claim for which there is no proof, but which he had heard from Amara many years ago; "According to a story I heard as a child, the Sultan called upon a powerful Sorcerer called the Dark One and had him protect his people from such trickery. I can't know for sure, of course, but I'm not going to take the chance."

PM
^
bartholomew
 Posted: Apr 12 2015, 10:22 PM
- Members -
N/A
N/A
- Age -
Single
- relationship status -
N/A
is Offline

Bart frowned as Jafar spoke again.

"I didn't think to consider someone would have used magic to stop something like that. So I guess my spell won't work then? I guess we could just wander around the market and leave if we run into the guards again. It's not like they could hurt us after all. And well I'd rather avoid hurting them if possible." said Bart.

He paused looking at him curiuosly.

"Or should we just head back to Amara's?" asked Bart.

He didn't want to go back so soon but he didn't want to risk either of them getting into trouble. Or getting hurt.

© kristen
PMEmail
^
Jafar
 Posted: Apr 17 2015, 06:59 AM
- Members -
- Age -
Single
- relationship status -
Genie
is Offline

"I don't know about that," Jafar said seriously, looking towards the towering pile of buildings they had just left with a grim expression upon his face, his eyes cold and calculating, and it is obvious he did some very quick thinking. "That one spear came uncomfortably close to striking you - had I not been as quick as I am..." He fell silent and regarded the thirteen year old with just a hint of concern, and it took a while before he spoke again: "Are you quite sure you are all right - Bartholomew, was it?"
PM
^
bartholomew
 Posted: Apr 25 2015, 10:56 PM
- Members -
N/A
N/A
- Age -
Single
- relationship status -
N/A
is Offline

Bart frowned at that.

"I guess that's true. But I mean we could turn the spears to ash or something next time. Or just teleport the spears or swords or whatever they use next time. They just caught us by surprise." said Bart.

He frowned when he said his full name.

"I'm fine. But call me Bart ok. Only my teacher calls me Bartholomew. I never really liked the name and well hearing it just reminds me a lot of my family and well they died. I don't want to forget them but I don't like thinking about them either. Especially not the day they all-"

He trailed off not wanting to think anymore of how his family died.

"So what can we do? I mean should we go explore the town and hope they don't spot us? Or just head back to your teacher's house?" asked Bart.

© kristen
PMEmail
^
Jafar
 Posted: Apr 26 2015, 01:32 AM
- Members -
- Age -
Single
- relationship status -
Genie
is Offline

Upon hearing of the untimely demise of the boy's family, Jafar's expression went from that of concern for possible minor injuries to sympathetic in an instant, for he knew only too well what the little one was going through. He had done so himself, after all - and the boy was so young, and he hoped that it was a struck of luck, and not a unfortunate series of events that had lead to the crossing of paths between Bart and his mentor. Jafar cleared his throat, and although he would like nothing better than to tell the boy how very sorry he was for the hardships the world had put him through, especially since he was this young and new to magic, how he and his master would be welcome to stay in Agrabah for as long as they liked and that he would never have to worry about feeling alone ever again - he decided against it. It was not his decision to make, and he had no power to override the decision of Amara if she found it to be convenient to ignore the boy's suffering - she nearly did so to him, after all.

He moved his attention over to the boy's next question, at which point, Jafar sat down in the sand and took a deep breath, and for some reason, his eyes took on a dull, far-away look, as if he no longer saw the boy or the things around him, and was beyond the reach of any sort of verbal communications, with apparently no obvious reason for this sudden lack of attention to his newfound companion in sorcery. Like this, he sat for about fifteen minutes, before he jumped to his feet, spun around on his heel to he faced the 13-year old once more and raised his eyebrows, asking him with an inquiring tone of voice:

"What - do you think about flying?"
PM
^
bartholomew
 Posted: May 16 2015, 01:46 PM
- Members -
N/A
N/A
- Age -
Single
- relationship status -
N/A
is Offline

Bart was silent for a bit listening to Jafar and looked up at him surprise at the suggestion of flying. He was excited and curious to try it.

"Flying? Really? I've never flown before. How do you do it? Could you teach me?" asked Bart.

His thoughts about his family and worry about the guards had vanished now as he was eager to learn more magic. If there was a way to fly it certainly would help him. If he ran into trouble flying would be another way to hide or protect himself as he hadn't mastered teleporting yet. At least not for long distances. He paused curious about flying.

"But even if we fly won't people just see us and attract attention?" asked Bart.

© kristen
PMEmail
^
Jafar
 Posted: May 27 2015, 08:08 AM
- Members -
- Age -
Single
- relationship status -
Genie
is Offline

"I do not think so," Jafar said casually, eying him with just a slight smile, obviously wondering about where this sudden concern of exposure originated. After all, they had just evaded capture from the royal guard by magical means, and that did not seem to worry him one bit. "I have flown about three times already, and Amara's carpet goes far too high for any spear or arrow to reach it." He crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows with a inquiring look; "No, the real question at hand is whether I can persuade her to borrow it, and also, if your Master is confident that you can journey to the sky without injuring yourself."
PM
^
bartholomew
 Posted: May 28 2015, 09:29 PM
- Members -
N/A
N/A
- Age -
Single
- relationship status -
N/A
is Offline

Bart grinned listening to him curious.

"Oh you use a magic carpet instead of flying yourself. I guess that makes more sense." said Bart.

He paused listening curious.

"Perhaps we could ask them together. I'm sure we could convince them. Tell me you're showing me around. We'll just leave out the running into the guards. No need to worry them right? I mean we can tell them later if you want but if we tell them now they'll just demnad we stay locked up or cut our visit short. And I want to have fun." said Bart.

(ooc: want to time skip to getting the carpet from amara so they could go flying? xd)

© kristen
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Penalty Protection RPG-D Fallen Revelations Atlantis Unveiled

62442 Wizarding London RP Keep the Magic Secret The Enchanted Forest The Rise of Magic

skin by lauz of shine and candyland couture.