updates
Hey there stranger! Welcome to our little corner of happiness, otherwise known as Forever After! So glad you found us on the big wide world of the web! We are essentially an AU Once Upon a Time rpg, with a dash of Narnia, as well as other interesting fairy tales and folklores added into the mix! Feel free to look around and get an idea of who were are and what we do here, and don’t be shy, you can always ask any questions in our friendly C-Box! We hope you join here at FA!

events
staff

wanted

Add Reply New Topic
New Poll

We Can Be Your Family (Henry)
Eustace Scrubb
 Posted: Jan 4 2015, 06:23 PM
- Members -
N/A
N/A
- Age -
dating peter pan
- relationship status -
Peter Pan's Familiar
- Awards: None -
is Offline

Eustace Scrubb
(ooc: Season 3 thread. Before Henry reunited with his family.)

Eustace yawned as he stretched walking out of the cave. He smiled seeing the regular basket of fruits at the entrance that Peter Pan had left for him. He was always so good to him. Unfortunately Pan said he coudln't completely make him human. He was Pan's familiar now and part dragon. He could fly in human form and breathe fire. Pan had told him for his safety Eustace had to live in the cave. He might scare the other Lost Boys or worse hurt them. Or they might hurt Eustace. Eustace agreed not wanting that to happen. And not realizing Pan just wanted him separated and secure so he wouldn't learn the lies Pan was telling him. Or question Pan at all.

He froze as he heard footsteps and he grinned. Only Peter Pan and Felix knew this location. It was fun talking with them. He grinned not sure which one of them it would be but figuring it was Pan. He grinned stepping out with a grin.

"Did you forget something? I have enough food to last me till dinner." said Eustace.

Suddenly someone came rushing forward and before he could get a good look at him he was knocked to the ground. On instinct he held the other boy close to prevent him from getting hurt. He let go realizing it wasn't Pan or Felix. Someone else had found him. Pan would get so angry. But it was too late to fix it now.

"Are you okay?" asked Eustace.

© kristen

--------------------
user posted image

I'm Baelfire/Neal, Arion/Samson/Felipe, Eustace, Maleficent, and Bartholomew/Leonardo.
PMEmail
^
Henry Mills
 Posted: Apr 26 2015, 02:45 PM
- Story Boarders -
You may not believe in the curse, or in me, but I believe in you!
- Age -
single
- relationship status -
Student
- Awards: 9

-
is Offline

Running , he was was running again, sure he had tried escaping at least three times before but it didn't work, but he felt that this time it would be different. He Felt Pan thought he was more likely in his side now, and to be honest Henry did feel more accepting, like what Pan was saying was right, ever since dancing around the fire and the music he really wanted to believe him, and believe in him but he just wasn't sure. Henry Felt like something was being hidden from him, and he really needed to find out what, he had started to feel like he could trust Pan recently,however he just had to find out. So this wasn't much of an escape, yes he was running away but he wanted to see if he could find something that Pan might be hiding, maybe he get to the truth of it all, he had to be hiding something form him he just had to be. Henry wasn't going to stop until he found it.

He'd been searching for something most of the day, not that he was sure what he was looking for, he was glad he was able to get the time to do this, that pan had been busy and he was able to slip away from the Camp. Henry kept searching and searching when soon he came across a cave and came to a halt. He looked around to make sure he hadn't been followed, maybe there was something in here? A Cave was a perfect place to hide something that you didn't want found, so all he had to do was explore it. He didn't know but Henry just wanted to make sure he hadn't found anything anywhere else this would be a good place as any.

So he ran in not really watching where he was going and bashed into something..... no wait it was someone, either way he would of tumbled to floor had person who had also fallen over had not grabbed him to keep him safe. Who was it? Was it Pan, had he found him? Was he waiting for him? Maybe it was someone else, but why would there e another boy in the cave? Was it a Lost boy. "y....yeah." Was Henry's Reply before looking at the person who held him unsure if he should be worried or not. No he wasn't worried, he was curious, curious about who he was and what he was doing here. " W...who are you? I didn't know anyone was here." Then henry got an idea, maybe he could test to see if Pan was hiding something from him, something important, "are you guarding something?" He quickly tried a bluff of a sort, "Pan said there was something important here."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Eustace Scrubb
 Posted: May 16 2015, 02:30 PM
- Members -
N/A
N/A
- Age -
dating peter pan
- relationship status -
Peter Pan's Familiar
- Awards: None -
is Offline

Eustace Scrubb
Eustace paused looking up at Henry and smiled.

"Good. I'm glad you're not hurt." said Eustace.

He paused at him and grinned as Henry asked who he was.

"I'm Eustace. You're not supposed to be here though. Only Peter Pan and Felix come here. But I won't tell." said Eustace.

He shook his head at the question.

"No. I live here." said Eustace.

He paused realizing he'd screwed up as Henry said something important was here and Eustace grinned. He decided to give him a half truth. He wouldn't mention being a dragon but that Peter Pan had helped him. Perhaps it'd make Henry feel more at ease here.

"I guess that's me. I was a prisoner and abandoned by my friends and family when Peter Pan's shadow rescued me. I hang out with the other Lost Boys sometime but I feel safer in the cave. Nothing can hurt me here." said Eustace.

© kristen
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Penalty Protection RPG-D Fallen Revelations Atlantis Unveiled

62442 Wizarding London RP Keep the Magic Secret The Enchanted Forest The Rise of Magic

skin by lauz of shine and candyland couture.